With a New Year comes, new (and maybe previous) expectations for ourselves because why not? We hear it and say it to ourselves all the time. We may even hear it from our current members and while we love the enthusiasm, we always try to maintain the focus that we set from the get go: Be better than you were yesterday. New Year doesn’t totally mean New Us but one day at a time, we’ll look to evolve from 2018.
Thanks to our members we accomplished a lot in 2018 – here are a few highlights:
- Opened our doors for the first time in July 2018 starting with our Adults Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Program
- Kids/Teenagers Specialized Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Programming and Fitness Classes
- In-Class Challenges and Prizes: Free Muay Thai Gear, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Gi and Free Protein!
- First time representation in the Montreal Fight League
- First time Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Belt Grading at Body of Four, Empire MMA
Now, as a current member and even a prospective member, what is something that you can expect from us? Let’s start off with this:
- Evolving the Muay Thai Competition Team to continue representation in the Montreal Fight League and Muay Thai Ontario events
- Specialized Muay Thai clinching and advanced techniques by Kru Nic
- Dedicated Kids programming with Kru Lucy, our former Muay Thai champion from Krudar Muay Thai
- Preparation for Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Belt Grading and Tournament Preparation with Professor Roberto
- Personal 1 on 1 Pad Holding, Personal Training & Nutrition Consulting
We’re excited to see you hit the mats with us and help you strive to where you want to be!